Saturday, July 26, 2008

.: What I want in the next 10 years :.

just want to share and encourage myself to achieve what i want...so, here i go :-

1. Dr. Nur Hafiza (taking master in obstetrics and gnaecology)


hehe..future car, insya allah
2.owning my own car (BMW)

3.married to the person i love


4.do hajj at mecca with par
ents

5.isteri solehah..hehe

6.master 1 new language (french or japan or korea, or whatever)


7.have my own house


8.salary with 5 digits before cent,hehe..


9.a better servant to Allah, better then yesterday (upgrade my iman, hehe)



hope that i can achieve them...insya allah...so....
what do you want in the next 10 years???? huhuhu...think again

1 comment:

akHi Mohd Alliph said...

Insya-Allah... tp ana rasa much better servant to ALLAH become to the first target...huhuhuuu~~ Salam Perkenalan ;-) suka jenguk blok enti.. (mohdalliph.blogspot.com)